The Proposition 65 Handbook 2017 Edition expands and updates the 2013 edition to include the latest legal and regulatory developments through March 2017 and the upcoming regulatory changes set to take effect in the Summer of 2018. This desk reference and practice guide is invaluable for companies that must comply with the new Proposition 65 regulations, and to attorneys that have a Proposition 65 practice.
The 2017 Edition is available for immediate shipment.
Earlier editions of the Proposition 65 Handbook can be found at the following Law and University Libraries
- U.C. Berkeley Boalt Law Library
- UCLA School of Law Library
- Los Angeles County Law Library
- University of San Diego Law Library
- U.C. Irvine Law Library
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- California Western School of Law
- University of Laverne Law Library
- San Diego State Love Library
- University of Southern California Gould Law Library
- Pepperdine School of Law
- Loyola Marymount School of Law
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- Loyola Law School
- Southwestern Law School
- The 2017 Edition of the Proposition 65 Handbook can be found in the Law Library of the Ninth District Court of Appeals.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- EPA Held Dangerous Chemicals Summit, Turned Three Reporters Away - May 30, 2018
- Bucky Balls Ban Reversed by Appeals Court - June 4, 2018
- Cleaning Product Disclosure Bill Introduced in Congress - June 1, 2018