Prop 65 News has been publishing continuously since 1987.
The Prop 65 News website includes:
Prop 65 Litigation Database: A searchable database containing vital information about more than 5,000 Prop. 65 enforcement actions and from 1988 to present.
Prop 65 Document Repository: The document repository is the largest collection of documents pertaining to Proposition 65 litigation, regulation and science. It contains court documents from more than 5,000 Prop 65 enforcement actions. This document repository is full-text searchable by word or phrase. Our database can also be searched by case name, number, plaintiff, defendant, chemical or product. The repository also contains a growing library of regulatory documents. The repository contains more than 21,000 documents, and is constantly updated.
Prop 65 News Archives. Our archives containing more than 4,700 news articles spanning 30 years can be searched by any word occurring in the article. Related articles are cross-referenced for your convenience.
Regulatory Calendar. Prop 65 News maintains a regulatory calendar to track important events impacting Proposition 65 and related regulatory programs.
Prop 65 News Coverage includes full and continuing coverage of key cases and listings of recent Proposition 65 complaints, settlements and 60-Day Notices. We provide regulatory updates covering actions of the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment and other state and federal agencies whose policies might affect Proposition 65 and Prop 65 compliance.
We also offer occasional guest and editorial articles from Proposition 65 experts.
The Proposition 65 Handbook. Prop 65 News has published this invaluable desk reference for Proposition 65 practice and compliance since 1994. The 2017 Edition is the fifth and most comprehensive guide to Proposition 65 and was published in June 2017. A digital edition will be available a few months after the print edition is available.*
Who We Are
- Jack Schatz has been involved with Proposition 65 since 1994 when working at Lockheed Environmental Systems and Technologies. He has worked on several Proposition 65 matters since that time. He served as the Editor of Prop 65 News between 2004 and 2011. He succeeded environmental attorney Roger Carrick as publisher in 2012.
- Lisa J. Smith, is the business and circulation manager for Prop 65 News. She has worked extensively in the marketing of service based businesses since 1999.
- Anthony J. Esposito is a freelance journalist covering environmental and health issues, who contributes occasionally regularly to Prop 65 News.
- Francesca Janiero, is a freelance journalist with a background in chemical engineering who is a regular contributor to Prop 65 News.
- James Iaccabucci, has extensive enterprise web development experience, having spent over 25 years developing enterprise lines of business applications in the financial services sector. Mr. Iaccabucci is assisting with the development of a modern user interface and enhanced functionality to our extensive litigation database.
Prop 65 News is a publication of Cornerstone Publishing, LLC
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- EPA Held Dangerous Chemicals Summit, Turned Three Reporters Away - May 30, 2018
- Bucky Balls Ban Reversed by Appeals Court - June 4, 2018
- Cleaning Product Disclosure Bill Introduced in Congress - June 1, 2018